This weeks Tweep to check out is @tubetwat. This account was recently opened by an author that is appropriable named Cynic. All tweets that come from this account are all directed to people not doing what they should on the Underground.
We have all experienced that silly sod that stands on the left-hand side of the escalators or see people all huddled at the doors of the train as apposed to moving down further into the train and being more comfortable. Well, the @tubetwat account is dedicated to those nimrods.
Cynic seems to be able to put in words exactly what we wish we could say to those people not paying attention to simple Underground etiquette.
A selection of Tweets:
- Nothing delights me more than the panic of a inexperienced tube traveler getting something trapped in the door
- When hiring tube announcers: A grasp of the English language, lack of speech impediments and ability to say ‘piccadilly’ are essential
- If you are sitting in a seat and elect to place your bags in the isle, I will go out of my way to kick them as I leave x
- Why do large tourist groups always congregate just outside the tube entrance?
- On your mobile, wait outside. Finishing your conversation halfway down the stairs virtually guarantees I will deliberately slam into you
@tubetwat brings humour back to your twitter stream with his/her grumpy traveller tweets. I salute you.
To see who else Luxury Logistics follows please visit us on Twitter. We also are accepting nominations for the Tweep of the week, so if you like a certain Tweep then please let us know through our contact page.